Marcia Rowe, Registered MBACP (Accred) Founder of Facet Therapy and Time-2-Talk Counselling Service
Marcia Rowe is governed by the following professional standard authorities:
* Registered Accredited Member with British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
* Member of the Children and Young People (CYP) Division of BACP.
* Silver Membership with the International Alliance of Holustic Therapists (IAHT) and the International Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (IANLPC).
* Affiliate Member with Private Health Companies providing an Employees Assistant Programme (EAP) to employers.
Marcia says "when we make a decision to change, everything else will seem different. It will be much clearer and make sense. Taking responsibility for our choices, exploring healthier and compassionate ways of being in the world can happen at any age".
Professionals & Link Consultants
We employ a professional team who maintains their success from having a client-led approach that inspires and motivates children and their families. They provide a space that creates fun, excitement and encourages laughter through play. These professionals are highly experienced to aid your child’s transition from early years to teens, as well as providing them with the necessary tools to strengthen their entire development. Our Team is made up of the following:
Parent & Family Consultant
Health & Safety Officer
First Aid Officer
Link Consultants are specialists in their field of practice. They provide a professional and unique service to support the work we do in the community.
- Family Law Solicitor
- Independent Child Social Worker
- School Nurse
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Karizmatic Creative & Graphic Designe
- M.A.S ICT Solutions
- Glitter Girl
- Saiya Wellness
All work undertaken is within guidelines of Safeguarding, Child Protection Procedures and the Ethical Framework for Good Practice by BACP